Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing #6


Wow......overwhelmed......holy cow......since I am a scrapbooker......wow......I could have spent all day, well maybe more than a day on just this assignment. I was able to create a trading card and will post it here.......endless hours of playtime.....this was awesome......wow!
This is so fabulous I may never move on from thing #6. I can see countless ways to use this. What came to mind at once for library use is sharing with kids favorite authors. You as the librarian, could construct one as a model and then they could create either a trading card of their favorite author or a mosaic with favorite authors and their books. LOVE THIS !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by overwhelming! I took a few hours to use the tools on Google and still did not make a dent. The possibilities are endless! Sometimes I worry that I do not take full advantage of what is out there. Now those worries are valid! However, with time, I know I can improve this.