Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing #5


First of all did I miss Thing #4 ? I will have to go back and check that out. I explored Flickr and I am lost ......yikes ......I use Picasa to do my own photos and feel comfortable around that site and software that goes with it.
Yes...I do understand this is something different and "lifelong" learning yada yada yada, but I will have to go in there and "play" some more to fully embrace this.
Blogger is so easy to use !
I liked this pic...it is ice but it reminds me of a bone.....

3 comments:

What?? said...

Wow that is a great pic. I am with you on Flickr being confusing! I was taken back by the terms of use stuff and pics were kinda hard to find. I am a scrapbooker too, do you post your pics to picasa or do you just use them for printing et al?

toughteacher said...

Cool pic. I agree Flickr is confusing...I would rather use other sites to upload my photos. The terms and conditions on any site are always too wordy...

Char said...

The thing about Flickr that was intriguing to me was the addition of the Library of Congress photographs. I can see students using this resource for social studies projects.